How to Customize Cars in Mafia 3
Mafia 3 is just days away from the release, for those who don’t know about the released date of the game, it is releasing on 7th October, 2016 for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game is featuring a pretty huge map. A re-imagining of New Orleans and the city is called New Bordeaux.
As the map is pretty vast, most of the time you will be driving in the cars to get to the desired location on the map. As you will be driving a lot you will also be spending a lot of money on cars and customization. The game allows you to customize your cars both visually and mechanically to boost performance. In How to Customize Cars in Mafia 3 guide we will show you how to customize your cars in this action-adventure game Mafia 3.
See Also: How to Customize Weapons in Mafia 3
How to Customize Cars in Mafia 3:
When you progressed a little in the Mafia 3, then you’ll be presented with a car customization option. you can call for a supply van and buy different performance upgrades for the vehicles you own. Following are the performance upgrades that you will be getting from the supply van in Mafia 3:
- Vehicle Armor: Buy Vehicle Armor upgrade to increase the durability of your vehicles.
- Bulletproof Tires: Buy Bulletproof Tires upgrade to have, well bulletproof tires so that your enemies can’t puncture tires of your precious vehicles.
- Bodykit Upgrade: This upgrade will increases the speed of your vehicles.
- Suspension Upgrade: This upgrade will allow better handling and easy turning.
- Supercharger: This awesome upgrade will provide a significant increase to acceleration and top speed.
- Drivetrain Upgrade: This upgrade will also increase the top speed and the acceleration of your vehicles.
See Also: How to Earn Money Fast in Mafia 3
To unlock all the above car upgrades you will need to invest in Cassandra, your associate. Cassandra will provide you almost all the upgrades but another associate named Burke is also responsible for some of the car upgrades. More upgrades will be added to the game after the launch, probably with street racing DLC.
Visual Customization / Car Cosmetics in Mafia 3:
At this point in time, we do not know how many visual customization options are available to players. But we know one thing that player will get a free DLC pack after the launch that will add different visual customization options such as new wheels, licence plates and different paint jobs.
See Also: Mafia 3 Achievements Guide
We may be able to customize little things for our cars from the start but we are not sure about that. The game is releasing on 7th October, 2016. Our best bet is to wait for the release of Mafia 3 to check out the extent of car customization, we will update this guide as soon as we get the info.