The Witcher 3 Won Game of The Year Award at Developers Choice Awards
It was a great day at the San Francisco everyone enjoyed their time in Game Developers Conference, Independent Game Festival Awards and Game Developers Choice Awards have just concluded.
This time The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt won the Game of the Year award and win the race against many prominent titles such as Fallout 4, Bloodborne, Rocket League and Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain!.
Below is the complete list of winners of Independent Game Festival Awards and Game Developers Choice Awards.
Winners of Game Developers Choice Award:
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (Game of the Year | Best Technology)
- Her Story (Innovation Award | Best Handheld/Mobile Game | Best Narrative)
- Moon Studios for Ori and the Blind Forest (Best Debut)
- Life is Strange (Audience Award)
- Ori and the Blind Forest (Best Visual Art)
- Rocket League (Best Design)
- Todd Howard (Lifetime Achievement Award)
- Crypt of the Necrodancer (Best Audio)
- Tracy Fullerton (Ambassador Award)
- Marcus Persson (Pioneer of the Year)
Winners of Independent Game Festival Awards:
- Mini Metro (Excellence in Audio)
- Her Story (Excellence in Narrative | Seumas McNally Gand Prize)
- Oxenfree (Excellence in Visual Art)
- Cibele (Nuovo Award)
- Beglitched (Best Student Game)
- Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes (Excellence in Design)
- Girls Make Games (ID@Xbox Rising Star Award)
- Undertale (Audience Award)