The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Trophies and Achievements
The latest and long awaited expansion pack for The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt is out now. It has pretty amazing content such as new characters, monsters, places, secrets, and all these things adds up to 30 plus hours of awesome gameplay experience.
In The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Trophies and Achievements we will list every achievements and trophies for the Xbox One, PC and PlayStation 4 for this amazing action role playing expansion pack The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine. There are total 13 achievements to unlock including 3 secret achievements with 5oo Gamerscore points for PC and Xbox One Versions.
See Also: The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Walkthrough
The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine also has 13 trophies including 3 hidden ones that this game will award you for the PlayStation 4 Version. All these trophies are ‘Bronze Trophies’ and these can be used to increase Gamer Level.
Below is the list of all The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Trophies and Achievements that you can find in this new expansion pack.
The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Trophies and Achievements (Normal)
- The Witcher’s Gone South (35G and Bronze Trophy): Travel to Duchy of Toussaint.
- Last Action Hero (35G and Bronze Trophy): Be decorated with Order of Vitis Vinifera.
- Kling of the Clink (35G and Bronze Trophy): Serve time in the Toussaint.
- A Knight to Remember (35G and Bronze Trophy): Obtain flawless victory in all competitions during knights’ tourney.
- Embodiment of the Five Virtues (35G and Bronze Trophy): Be given Aerondight by Lady of the Lake.
- Playing House (35G and Bronze Trophy): Use all the available options for developing a Corvo Bianco.
- Turned Every Stone (50G and Bronze Trophy): Find all the grand master diagrams for each witcher school.
- I Have a Gwent Problem (50G and Bronze Trophy): Collect all cards in the Skellige deck.
- Dressed to Kill (35G and Bronze Trophy): Unlock a bonus for equipping all witcher gear elements from one School.
- Weapon “W” (35G and Bronze Trophy): Develop mutation.
The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Trophies and Achievements (Secret)
- The Grapes of Wrath Stomped (50G and Bronze Trophy): Help unite warring vineyards and have the wine named in your honor.
- Hasta la Vista (35G and Bronze Trophy): Kill a frozen enemy with the crossbow bolt.
- David and Golyat (35G and Bronze Trophy): Kill Golyat with the crossbow bolt to his eye.
To have David and Golyat Trophy and Achievement follow the below tips:
TIPS: At the very start of The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine story, in the main quest ‘The Beast of Toussaint’ you will have to face and fight a boss called ‘Golyat’ at Dulcinea Windmill. He has a barrel on the head, that wooden barrel has a very small hole in the middle. To have David and Golyat Trophy and Achievement, you must hit Golyat’s eye with the crossbow bolt through that hole. Fight until he is about to die then keep shooting the crossbow bolts at his eyes through that hole in the barrel. Remember one thing that, if he dies by any other means you will fail. But you can easily reload the game from the last checkpoint to try again.
Original Source: videogamesblogger.com