How to Get Iron Lord Artifacts in Destiny Rise of Iron
The latest expansion, Destiny Rise of Iron, features new Iron Lord Artifacts. These Iron Lord Artifacts can be used by all the players without worrying about the class. There are total of 8 Iron Lord Artifacts and 3 Cosmetic Artifacts. When you find and equip these 8 Iron Lords Artifacts then you will get the Student of History achievement / trophy.
Another thing you should know about these Artifacts is that you need character level 40 to equip these artifacts. You can buy Cosmetic Artifacts from Tess Everis for only 15 Silver Dust each. In How to Get Iron Lord Artifacts in Destiny Rise of Iron guide we will show you how to get Iron Lord Artifacts inn Destiny Rise of Iron.
How to Get Iron Lord Artifacts in Destiny Rise of Iron:
When you complete the story missions of Rise of Iron, go to the Iron Temple and Talk to Tyra Karn. She will give you a quest called Artifacts of the Iron Lords. The first thing to do in this ques is to perform a total of 1,000 Noble Deeds in Plaguelands. This action is marked as ‘Champion of the light’ objective.
Now for some reason if the quest says that you have performed 100% Noble Deeds but then you cannot turn in this quest, it means you have to perform more Deeds. When you performed the specified deeds, go back to Tyra Karn and she will reward you with a Legacy token of Iron Lord. You can get this Legacy token every week for each character. When you have the token you can trade it with Tyra Karn for one artifacts. She will present you three artifacts (rotated each week) and you will choose one.
Attunement of Iron Lord Artifacts:
When you equip an Iron Lord Artifact, it will notify you with a message ‘Required Attunement to Equip’. As you have guessed it already, each Iron Lord Artifacts is named after an Iron Lord so you have to go to their respective statue to activate it.
List of All Iron Lord Artifacts and Their Effects:
Memory of Felwinter
- Gain 1 extra Grenade & Melee charge
- Lose your Super
- Gain small busts to all stats
- Orbs grant Melee & Grenade energy
Memory of Gheleon
- Grants detailed radar
- Radar persists for sighting with the Primary weapons
Memory of Jolder
- Removes the sprint cooldown penalty
Memory of Perun
- Enemy Guardians are highlighted who have full Super
- All the enemies are highlighted with low health
Memory of Radegast
- Gain ability to reflect the energy-based projectiles including Ogre’s Eye-blasts & Rockets in Crucible, when guarding with the Sword.
- Increased the sword’s ammo capacity
Memory of Silimar
- In Crucible resistance to the damage – over – time attacks is increased greatly.
Memory of Skorri
- When the Super of your character is full, nearby friend’s supers recharge faster.
Memory of Timur
- Melee attacks on the minor minions of Darkness have a chance to temporarily turn target against his allies.
- The above effect has a time limit of 30 seconds. Remember one thing that do not melee attack a turned enemy twice in 30 second time limit because it will then turn it against you after the second attack.
Destiny Rise of Iron Cosmetic Artifacts:
- It has a perk called Feeling Blue: Everything that you’ll see, will have a blue tint
Golden Age Lens
- It has a perk called The Golden Age: Everything that you will see will be sepia toned
- It has a perk called Grayscale: Everything that you will see, will be in gray shade.