Homefront The Revolution Achievements Guide
Homefront The Revolution Achievements Guide
In Homefront The Revolution Achievements Guide we will provide you a list of all Achievements that you can earn in Homefront The Revolution for Xbox One, PC and Mac version. There are total of 50 Achievements including 13 secret Achievements in the game with total of 1,000 GameScore points.
Some Achievements in the game are pretty easy to unlock but there are some difficult ones too. For those difficult and tough Achievements we will also provide you with some tips and if possible a short video so that you can easily get all these 50 Achievements without any problem. So let’s get started!
See Also: Homefront The Revolution Easter Eggs
Homefront The Revolution Achievements: (Normal)
- Cooking up a storm (10G): Manufacture the GTK item.
- #Winning (10G): Earn team citation.
- Minuteman (20G): Earn ten mission citations.
- Son of Liberty (10G): Earn twenty individual citations.
- E Pluribus Unum (20G): Earn twenty team citations.
- King David (50G): Destroy the Goliath.
- Accessorize (10G): Add an attachment to your weapon. (When you earn money by completing jobs for Resistance, buy an attachment for any weapon from the Gunsmith Locker shop and then equip it to your gun.)
- There are many like it, but this one is mine (10G): Convert the weapon. (You can easily do this when you’re introduced to the weapons during ‘Welcome to the Resistance’ mission.)
- Adaptive warfare (50G): Kill your opponents with every weapon & modification.
- The bigger they are… (20G): Kill twenty heavies.
- Guerrilla Master (30G): Deploy all kinds of GTK item at least once.
- Danger Zone! (10G): Create a character for the co-op play.
- Mayhem 101 (10G): Purchase any skill.
- Practical Mayhem (10G): Deploy an active skill during the mission, and let other player use the results.
- Professor Mayhem (50G): Purchase four different active skills across any number of the co-op characters.
- Phased plasma rifle in a 40 watt range (20G): Upgrade any weapon to its maximum level.
- Peace of cake (10G): Complete a co-op mission on the easy difficulty successfully.
- Peace in our time (20G): Complete a co-op mission on the normal difficulty successfully .
- Peace your pants (30G): Complete a co-op mission on the hard difficulty successfully .
- Everyone fights, no one quits (10G): Revive ten downed squad member over any number of matches.
- Land of the free (20G): Finish the single player story campaign on any difficulty.
- Home of the brave (100G): Finish the single player story campaign on Hard difficulty.
- First-Strike (10G): Capture the Strike Point.
- This is our town, Nork (10G): Capture all the Strike Points.
- Dear diary… (10G): Collect ten Journals. (There are total 16 Journals in the game)
- Oh a piece of candy! (50G): Without being detected, distract 30 KPA soldier from their posts in the yellow zone.
- Fyre Starter (10G): Set a KPA soldier on fire by shooting the gas vent.
- Robin Hood (20G): Kill a KPA soldier with the crossbow bolt from 50+ meters away. (Upgrade your crossbow to its maximum level (Recommended). Make sure to aim little higher on the solider as the arrow will drop for long shots.)
- Striking Back (20G): Capture 30 Strike Points.
- Part-timer (10G): Complete 5 Jobs.
- Jobsworth (20G): Complete all the Jobs.
- Inside Job (10G): Infiltrate the KPA Stronghold & deactivate a valve without being detected.
- Conqueror (10G): Capture all the KPA Strongholds.
- Riding High (10G): Drive a motorbike 50 meters above the sea level.
- Can’t stop the signal (20G): Activate twenty HAM radios.
- It’s a trap! (30G): Kill 10 KPA soldiers using Resistance traps.
- Star of the show (30G): Remain in searchlight of the KPA Airship for 2 minutes without dying.
Homefront The Revolution Achievements: (Secret)
- Micro Machine (10G): Destroy an armored car with the RC car bomb. (Buy the RC car explosive from any shop)
- Gogigui (10G): Kill 5 or more KPA soldiers with just one Molotov.
- Fighting fire with fire (10G): Kill 100 KPA soldiers using hacked drones.
- Surprise! (10G): Kill 20 KPA soldiers using any proximity GTK items.
- Take me out (20G): Perform 30 take downs on KPA sniper soldiers.
- Silent but Deadly (10G): Perform 5 take downs on KPA soldiers in a row without being detected. (Best way to do this is at KPA Stronghold)
- Flash ah aaaahhh! (20G): Successfully resolve twenty Flashpoints.
- Welcome to the Resistance (10G): Join Philadelphia resistance movement.
- Red Dawn (20G): Enter the Elmtree Red Zone.
- Hit and run (20G): Escape a ambush at Ned’s Armoury.
- Heist of the century (20G): Steal the Goliath from a Shipyard.
- Declaration of Independence (20G): Escape a trap at the Independence Hall.
- We Can Be Heroes (20G): Incite the revolution at City Hall.